This weekend

a complete strike of tram and bus drivers meant there was no English Class again - well, two stalwarts turned up. So that meant I was free to get my head round today more.

This morning we have young people 10 - 12, except I have to leave at 11 to come home to fetch the family.

Then a church lunch 12 - 2.

Teaching the Wilcocks descant for "O come all ye faithful" to our coloratura soprano.

A church meeting 2 till 4, approximately.

Then the service at 4:30 at which I am preaching. I am going to preach a slightly beefed-up version of last week's message on Luke 1 : 5 - 25 - When Zechariah's prayer was answered.

Can you imagine how VEXED the Bordeaux shopkeepers are to have NO PUBLIC TRANSPORT AT ALL the second Saturday before Christmas ?

Comments

Alan said…
Gwilym was unwell so Pat had to take him home. She came back to get Catrin and me after the service.

"What did you preach on ?"

"Zechariah and the angel."

"How did it go ?"

"Nobody really said anything afterwards."

I wondered why she laughed...

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen