Sorry not to have posted for a few days !

This weekend has been very busy - it's been one thing after another ! So it's good to have a chance to catch my breath a little. Here's what's been happening :

Saturday 9 am - 9 pm (roughly) Synode Régional of the fellowship of churches
Saturday 2 pm Pat's brother Nigel arrives at Mérignac airport
Saturday 3 pm Deliver posters for choir visit to office in the Chartrons
Saturday 4:30 - 6:00 English Class at Student Centre

Frankly I wasn't sure how all these things in the afternoon would work given that there's no public transport to the centre where the Synode was taking place and that everything else was dotted round in different parts of Bordeaux.

However by means of the GPS God got me where I needed to be and he did what no GPS can do, providing each time just the one parking space I needed when and where I needed it. That's no small blessing in Bordeaux on a Saturday.

I was glad not to have cancelled the English Class because a new student came, a Syrian muslim guy. We read Acts 3 and worked on the present perfect, imperfect, past and pluperfect tenses from the text.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen