OK. Here we are.

After tomorrow the student centre moves into holiday mode - no regular 6 hours open per day. Instead we meet up with people by appointment, and we get the supplies replenished and any decoration or repairs done.

Tomorrow is also the great final English class of the year, and probably my final English class of all. The concept is that as I get more involved in the life of the church then I will need my Saturdays back. This is indubitably true and a good thing, but I will miss the classes. They've been good for my French, too.

Sunday is a big day at church. A Chinese student is being baptised, then there's a big church meal, then once everyone's finished their lunch (probably around 4pm) a big information meeting to sort out the moves for the summer and the future of youth activities etc.

Meanwhile Bordeaux has been recognised by the UNESCO global heritage committee, so the town hall has invited everyone to come and celebrate at 5pm on Sunday. I can't imagine we'll have finished our info meeting on time, though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen