Quick report on today

This morning went OK. A few French bloopers, but that's par for the course. Because I am still PowerPointMan, and because I was also doing the welcome and the communion part I did end up popping up and down like a jack in the box - but thankfully I remembered to detach my wire before walking round with the communion cups, and the remote control for the PowerPoint thing worked well.

Then this evening one of the girl students who went to the Chinese meeting yesterday was in a study with someone here. They were talking about the cross and the thief who asked for forgiveness and hope from the Lord Jesus Christ, and she said "Do you think I could pray like that now?" So she did. In Mandarin.

There we are. Tired but happy, as Enid Blyton would put it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen