Oops!

Nice Jag, too.
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Anonymous said…
And I thought my parking was bad!Eat your heart out Reginald Molehusband?
By the way, does it rain in France or is that just a shiny road?
Alan said…
How often does it rain in Bordeaux?

All day every day.
Anonymous said…
It reminds me somewhat of the photograph, taken a great personal risk by a male photographer, of the "women's only' car-park in the Scottish Highlands. I may already have sent you the e-mail Alan, (can't tell at present as am in L.B.F not on my own computer). However, if anyone is interested, I lack the moral fibre to send it afresh for publication.

By the way, I'm so glad you're keeping the rain on your side of the country, temperatures here are well into the teens on a pretty regular basis though the occasional mistral does tend to marr it slightly. Clear blue skies too, (always so with the mistral).

(Aren't these French keyboards a pain?)

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen