COVID

On Monday evening I felt the onset of something. Aches. Cough.

So Tuesday morning I tested myself for covid-19, and sure enough, there came a faint line by the T.

Tuesday I spent mainly sitting quietly, drinking water and taking paracetamol.

Wednesday I managed without pills till about 2pm.

Thursday morning at 2am I got up to use the rest room and realised I felt fine. Absolutely fine. It didn’t last.

Today I have a dry cough.

Current rules, I think, are that you have to isolate for seven days from the onset of symptoms.

HOWEVER on the fifth day you can test yourself and if it’s negative you can resume normal life.

So for me that’s probably Saturday morning. I’m hoping for a negative test on Saturday so I can preach Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen