A bit more about covid

 So I have been out and about and functioning now for over a week, and I'm basically fine. 

There are some continuing struggles. Firstly I have a very sticky cough. We're very thankful that I cough during the day but sleep sweetly, sound and deep all night. I have a steroid inhaler that the doctor gave me some months ago to use morning and night if and when I need it, so I've been using that at night. I noticed that a friend who came to stay last week and who's asthmatic uses the same inhaler.

The second is tiredness. I can't party. Well I can, as long as I do nothing physical all day beforehand. So I've been able to preach and lead on Sunday, but was drained afterwards, was able to go to dinner for someone's birthday but did nothing all day beforehand, and so on and so forth.

I first noticed symptoms just over two weeks ago and tested positive two weeks ago today. I don't want this to drag on, so I'm going to start working on stamina. I'll push myself in the mornings and get to bed as early as I can each night and hopefully I'll get back to normal soon. 

Meanwhile the virus is on the march once more in France. Masks are "recommended" once more in public transport. It's time to be very careful again. Although the virus is weakened, and most of us are vaxed to the max, it still messes you up !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen