Covid early release

 So the rules are that when you have covid you must self-isolate for seven days from the onset of symptoms. However, after five you may be released if you have been free of symptoms for 48 hours and you test negative.

My symptoms developed on Tuesday. Five days (inclusive) from then is Saturday. I was full of hope until I realised that I was not completely symptom free (I still had sinus pain etc... and, realistically, I will be coughing for some months yet.) I tested anyway and got a thick black positive line.

Oh well, after seven days you can be released anyway, symptoms or no symptoms, no point testing.

That means that today (still counting inclusively) I can once again run amok in the streets of Bordeaux. And it's raining.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen