CNEF33

Last night was the Assemblée Générale of the local branch of the Conseil National des Evangélique de France. One of the big items on the agenda was electing new committee members. There were four candidates. Two were elected. 

This election was necessary because two of the current members were leaving the committee - our excellent former délégué départemental - and me.

Soon after I arrived in Bordeaux I was taken along to what we then called the "Evangelical group" - a group of pastors and christian workers who met to pray, to share news and to encourage each other. With the formation of the CNEF about 10 years ago now, I think, we changed the group into a local CNEF group. I became its chairman. Later the secretary resigned and - as a temporary measure - I took on the essential functions of the secretary.

So I'm glad to pass on the baton. I hoped to see a younger and more diverse committee, and it is certainly younger. So this morning I typed up the minutes of the meeting for my last responsibility.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen