Hallo, I'm back

Sorry about the long absence!

Firstly it's a busy time. It's strange. I'm not sure if it's busier than usual or if I'm less efficient that usual, but whichever it is my days are fuller. And with less time spent on the number 4 bus, too.

Secondly we've had a super visit from Gwilym and Beth. It was a great time for so many reasons, but one was that they arrived with work to do so that meant that I could get on with work, too.

Another reason was that the weather was changeable so that stopped us taking trips to the sea or anything. Instead we pillaged Bordeaux of all its joys, including the cinema and our most favourite coffee shops.

Anyway, here's a rather odd photograph where you can clearly see them:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen