Chez le médecin

I have stubbornly stuck with the first doctor we went to in Villenave d'Ornon, a 30 minute drive away, rather than going to one of the myriad excellent practitioners that have their surgeries within a five minute walk of our flat, so I booked the super little Toyota Yaris Hybrid from 10 till 13:30. My appointment was at 10:45, but I was unlikely to be seen on time.

You can park right in front of the surgery, it's great, and there were few people in the waiting room. Unfortunately they were all waiting for my doctor, so I was an hour late going in. She apologised, but I said I didn't mind. If you know in advance it's OK. You take something to read or some work to do and that way it's OK.

She checked me over, listening to my heart for slightly longer than I felt comfortable with. 'It's still beating?" "Oh yes, no problem." She decided she's happy with me and sent me on my way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen