les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, October 08, 2016

Becoming geriatric

"I never hear my phone", I remarked, as I noticed that I had missed a call at about 7pm.

"Oh, that was me", said one chap, "I phoned from the corner of the street, but then I realised I was not lost after all."

"Oh, that's because you have it set to DO NOT DISTURB", said someone else, "See!"

"Oh, I see", I said, though I didn't really see at all.

"And I never hear it when Alan sends me a text message", said Pat.

"Oh, look, you have it set for do not disturb for him - oh yes, and for me" observed Catrin.

Honestly, it's like teaching your grandmother to use a spreadsheet.

No comments: