les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, April 11, 2014

"I want to come back to you" 2

One aspect of being with this doctor is that she sends you for an annual blood test, so this morning before breakfast but after a couple of cups of green tea I hauled myself off to the local laboratoire d'analyses. I remembered the prescription, my carte vitale and my justfiicatif de couverture de mutuelle and waited in a very eccentric queue that seemed designed to keep everyone as far apart as possible. Was bled quickly and efficiently and home by 9am for a slap-up bumper spread of porridge.

Just got the results. All looks OK, I think.

No comments: