North Wales and the Bala Conference

Monday saw me haring off to the railway station at Bath at 6:00 to catch the train to Hawarden, pick up a car I was being loaned by friends and scuttle away to Bala for the Evangelical Movement of Wales' Ministers' Conference.

The Bala Conference is held at Bryn-y-Groes, the conference and camps centre, and I was billeted in a dormitory with four other chaps. They all snore.

The main conference addresses were given from Hosea by my old friend, Ian Parry, from Cardiff.there were helpful sessions from others, too, but the best thing again was simply to be together again and to  meet the newcomers to the happy corps.

Tuesday evening I was at Ebenezer in Mold, on Wednesday in Borras Park, on Thursday in Rhuddlan.

Tomorrow I head south to Swansea and environs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen