les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Friday, June 28, 2013

Bru to the rescue !

Well I need to get this application in to do this masters under Vaux-sur-Seine in Missiology and Church Planting. They understandably want some documentary evidence of my having succeeded in studies in the past.

No problem. I gave a copy of all the relevant ones to the UNEPREF on the occasion of becoming a Pasteur Associé, and what's more I remember taking them out of that folder I gave to Gwilym.

He remembers me saying that we ought to put them somewhere safe.

So they're safe.

Somewhere.

But since our house resembles a disorganised paper recycling plant our hopes of finding them quickly, if ever, are slim, expecially since Mrs Davey had a good root around while I was in the UK.

So I have one recourse. To ask Universitas Cambrensis if they would kindly send me another degree certificate.

No ! Two recourses ! Will the UNEPREF still have the copies I sent them ?

They did ! and the excellent Pasteur Bru sent them to me by return of email.

Wonderful !

No comments: