A full day ahead

Slept 9pm till 8am. Feel somewhat better. Why do I get these colds ? I eat loads more salad and stuff than I did in Britain, honest. Could I REALLY have caught it from the brother who I saw on Thursday who had a cold ? Are you REALLY saying that it's viruses and there's not a lot I can do about it ?

Anyway. Today it's :

10:30 assembly at Town Hall ready for Victory in Europe commemoration.
11:00 Marseillaise
12:00 to music school for lunch (thanks for the pizza, Pat) followed by extraordinary practice
16:00 to Eglise Libre for meeting of Fédération Protestante, followed by supper (thanks for pizza, Pat)
21:00 home.

Comments

pippinsmum said…
When we were at Gadebridge and Spicer Street Martin said he often got a old after stewarding. A Doctor friend at Sppicer always washed his hands immediately after finishing his stint on the door. Maybe as you are in France yousshould swap the handsheke fro mwah mwah
Alan said…
Yes. I've often made this point to people here - the cold virus is transmitted far more by hand to hand contact than by any other. You're better off doing the bise than shaking hands, really...

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen