I'm coming out

People have noticed the iPhone that Pat got me for Christmas.
(Speaking of which, Orange have been as good as their word and refunded 100€ off the price which was 59€ to start with, and then another 15€ because it arrived a week late - it means that I haven't paid any thing to them for months !)

Anyway my ploy of stuffing the thing up my sleeve to make calls finally failed when I used it to look up a Bible text and someone said "You have an iPhone ! Aren't you ashamed ?"

"No, of course not !" I said, stuffing it quickly in my pocket and blowing my nose to disguise my blushes...

I have to confess. The thing is brilliant. Here's an example. This morning I noticed the button to record your answerphone message. It's been on default for all this time. I pressed the button and spoke. It recorded. It's done. So easy ! No pressing 1, 7, 14, 3, 2, 9, ##, *...

Are Macs this easy ? And did you know, Macbooks have a SEVEN HOUR battery life ? I have been looking at the price of notebooks. Admittedly they are a fraction of the price of a macbook but they have battery life of 2 to 3 hours.

Amazing ! (Sorry - but this will tickle the trolls and get them shouting. I know Apple is the dark side and I know they have crazy restrictive practices and I know they sue the socks off everything that moves, but this thing still works brilliantly...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen