Hmmm. Awkward.

I went to the pharmacy yesterday to get my monthly supply of life-giving herbs and snake-oil.

Here in France we have a rather awkwardly worded arrangement of prescriptions "for one month, renewable for 5 months". Does that mean a prescription lasts 5 months or 6 ? You see the issue. I'll tell you, it's 5. This time was my last renewal. Mr prescription has just run out.

Anyway last time I saw the medicine woman she say 'before next time you get blood tested, ok, I have results when you come.'

The awkward thing is that this means the blood test and doctor's appointment fall in August, and I am away for some time in August. So, I imagine, is the doctor, and it wouldn't surprise me if the blood letting lab were closed for August, too.

Awkward, these calendars, no ? I feel some phone calls coming on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen