All rendez-vous went well

Pat paid the dentist who said that what we paid is reimbursable and sent off forms hither and yon.

I saw the form teacher who gave me the name of his mate the philo teacher who also coaches in French and Maths and said that we should forget any options such as redoing the year or looking for a different kind of course. It'll be fine but help with French and Maths will be a good thing.

Gwilym's form teacher said 'Any questions or problems just grab me outside the school.' 
I said, "Well I still have your home phone number !" 
'Yes, there we are, ring me !' 
"You can't do that ! Annoying the teachers at home !"
'Why not ? It's not annoying ! Just ring.'

You can see why I think so much of the guy !

We ate at the Vietnamese restaurant which turned out to be really charming with a very welcoming waiter, nice food, very well served, all was just great. And the lunchtime three-course menu is 11 euros, which is pretty good for Bordeaux.

Publicity is done.

Phew !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen