A quick little matter for prayer - the sequel

Generally I am not greatly troubled by my little grey cell. I leave it alone. It leaves me alone. And we get on just fine.

But now and again the cell leaps into action. "Aha!" quoth the little grey cell. "If Alan is coughing because of an allergic reaction then why doesn't he take anti-histamines!"

So I found some in the medicine coolbox (don't ask!), checked the date on them and started taking them. They worked great! Then I caught a swift stinker of a cold from one of the students (one day sleepy, one day fed up, one day sneezing like crazy, one day just tired) which threw the chest out of order once more. (They sent me home from the student centre and I was a good boy and went straight to bed!)

But I am going to keep taking the antihistamines till it settles down. I bought two months' supply while in Britain last summer because the good stuff is only 96p / week's worth in major supermarkets. Here you have to get it from the pharmacy and if costs three times as much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen