All change!

When we moved here our phone number changed. I think it probably didn't have to - it was just the general mess in moving (being told the wrong house number when we signed, finding that the phone line had been removed at some stage etc. etc.)

Up till now I have had this extra cheap mobile phone arrangement that is designed for people who hate using their mobile phone and just need one to be contacted if necessary (that's me!). However, since starting in the student work my mobile phone bills have gone from 7 - 9 euros to 35 - 40 euros, so I need a better deal. I've found one, and I can bring my mobile number, but it may take some time to transfer it across. Hmmm.

So I am dithering about switching to free.fr. They say you can bring your phone number with you, but what if that takes a while, too? I may end up almost unreachable, except via Pat's mobile number..

Comments

Alan said…
Oh come on! I just signed up. After all, it's 15 euros a month cheaper and much better.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen