ADMINISTRATION 2

The ANTS website is quite well designed. You can log in via your id and password from the tax system, so I did that rather than create another id and password, and loaded up my documents. 

Off went my request.

Back came the bad news that further documents were needed - a Birth Certificate issued within the past three months, and the UK licence centre document that confirms your right to drive.

Hmmm.

My most recent Birth Certificate was issued in 2013. Meanwhile in the UK there are postal strikes. Oh well, nothing for it but to bite the bullet and order a new certificate.

The UK documents office offered delivery by DHL. It cost a lot, but I decided to go for it anyway.

Meanwhile I also obtained the other UK certificate that was needed. You could simply download it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen