Planning together ... and being together?

I can't tell you wonderful it is, how exciting it is, how amazing it is, to sit together and plan.

We start with one idea, and discuss freely, and we finish together with something else, related to what we started with, but better, more cohesive, more realistic, more ... just more better!

Yes, I know it's normal, but it isn't always like that, is it...

One thing though.

I MIGHT be being just a little bit stubborn, and I MIGHT be giving some folk the wrong impression.

The question concerns a group in Bordeaux that some think should fuse with us at Bordeaux Church.
The idea of fusing the groups was mentioned perhaps two years ago. I was not against the idea, but I wasn't really for it either, because the other group has a clear, definite and quite strong identity that I think is worth keeping. Other ways of preserving that identity have been mooted, and it could be done.

Anyway the idea of fusing the groups has been mentioned again by a couple of people, and I just wonder if I am giving an impression of stubbornly saying no, because I don't want it...

Anyway, we hope to do something to create a forum to talk together between the two groups, to get to know each other, to build relationships and opportunities for communication.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen