les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, July 11, 2015

An encouraging message

You know I said I wasn't going to do weddings any more?

Well I had this message the other day from a chap who I married a few years ago. The girl was a christian, but he not, but for reasons I won't go into it was pretty obvious that they should marry and that I should conduct the wedding. He was a really nice guy, an old-fashioned French lad, I very much liked him, and they moved away fairly soon after the wedding.

Anyway he contacted me to say that a few months ago he became a Christian, and to ask if there was any advice I could give him.




No comments: