les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Oh yes!

When it's hot it's important to drink enough. Carry your little bottle of water.

But if you don't have it for whatever reason ?

Then U have bottles of water for 17 centîmes.

And, opposite the no.4 bus stop there's a small supermarket.
I like the owners and I went in there thinking that maybe they would have something I have found nowhere else.

An ordinary ice-cream. A choc-ice, Anything like that.

Bordeaux is full of artisanal ice-cream vendors where you can buy very good ice-cream in remarkable and unusual flavours at, of course, high cost.

But it ain't easy to find a choc-ice. 
Well not unless you buy a pack of four... 
But my favourite little supermarket might...

Yes! They had Mars or Snickers bars, and for just 1€ each. Great!

And a bottle of water, fizzy, I think this time.

And I am set for the arduous journey home on the small, overcrowded, rush-hour bus 4.


No comments: