les Davey de France

In 2005 Alan, Pat, Gwilym & Catrin Davey moved from North East Wales to Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Which sounds better ? The "Three Wise Men" or the Triumvirate ?

Anyway, following our meeting on Wednesday afternoon various things are taking shape, amongst which will be a somewhat structured accompaniment of the three chaps who are leaders of the Chinese group. It will be great to work with these guys. One chap I already know very well. Another I know a little and the third I have seen but not yet met. Please pray for the triumvirate, the Three Wise Men - or the Gang of Three if you prefer.

1 comment:

Emmanuel said...

I think the Three Musketeers is more appropriate. I know there were 4 of them, you could be D'Artagnan.