les Davey de France

Alan and Pat live and work in Bordeaux. Alan is a pastor and Pat was a nurse. Now we work with UFM worldwide. Read on! (If you'd like to know what took us to Bordeaux, then start with the archives from September 2004)

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Nineteenth wedding anniversary

Poor Patricia ! I have engagements every evening this week, then was invited to a birthday tea yesterday.
I declined so we could go out for a quick coffee and dessert while Catrin was in her solfège class.

Then - "No, let's not do that because Gwilym will come home from school to an empty house. Let's do breakfast in Ikea tomorrow morning" Me : OK.

Later - "Ah, I have a meeting tomorrow morning at 9:30. What about Wednesday ?"

Me : Wednesday I have a meeting at 10. What about Thursday ?

Pat : Thursday I have the bookshop at 9:30.

Both : OK. Next year we both take the week off, right !

1 comment:

pippinsmum said...

Forward planning is the key.