OK - am constructing our dossier.

I met with the deputy-head, not at Bellegrave as I had been told but at the main buildings (after a quick car journey and a scuttle to park and pay at the meter). We ran over the form and talked about the situation. She put my mind to rest a little about the maths. It appears that calculations and so on are OK, but now things have to be expressed in French and it is this that poses problems.

So I have to write two letters. One to say I want to attend the review and another to say why we don't want Gwilym to redouble. Then I have to attach photocopies of his school reports from this year and take it to the school tomorrow morning. Mr Courau the principal will then append his word and the dossier will go off to central office where I also must appear (with Gwilym) at 9am on Thursday.

It started off as OK, but as I get ready to write my letters I am more fed up about it. Still.

Comments

Alan said…
Once I got down to writing the letters it was OK again.

Now I am not sure what to put on the front of the form "Objet de l'appel" - does that mean what I want to happen or what ...

However I must make clear that I have printed the letter 5 times, checking each time and finding errors or just things that could be better expressed.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen