A day to dream of !

What a day ! If they were all like this I don't know if I could cope with the joy.

Firstly - a letter telling us of a surprising conversion back home in Wales. Wonderful.

Then - meeting up with one of the chaps from the Chinese group - we are going to prepare studies for the group together at his request, but as I had hoped or even better than I had hoped.

Then - meeting up with another chap to prepare for baptism. A very happy time.

Then, to cap it all - the chap I accompanied to the town hall to try to find accommodation phoned the office yesterday and was told that there is a possibility of a flat that is just where he would like to be.

Amazing !

Comments

Alan said…
Oh yes - and the pound soared to heady new heights against the dollar and euro amongst rumours of an end to the recession in Britain.

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen