Farewell to Deeside

I waved a fond farewell to Deeside and wiped away a tear. The thing is that when I went to buy fourteen kilogrammes of PG Tips tea I kept bumping into people I knew - Neil our old next-door neighbour, Paula with grandchild, Joyce the golden greeter...

A long and tedious journey to Bath was followed by a rare treat - I got taken to a jazz-funk concert. I'll post a link to one of the songs that the group, the Maceo Parker Band, played. I tell you, they made it funky. We had a funk fiesta.

Now I feel tired and hot and I would like to be a lert for tomorrow, so it's off to bed for me.

I not with some concern a general strike organised for Tuesday and hope that the Air Traffic Controllers will still be working !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen