The blog

Those who once were regular readers may have noticed that regularity is harder to achieve. The blog is running down. This is due to various factors :

1) we are so used to living in France now that little is remarkable any more

2) I am so astonished by our political situation that I dare not comment

3) our service with the mission is slowly drawing to a close.

So the blog has a use-by date. When we finally pull the plug on our active service with the mission I have vowed to withdraw from social media, and this includes the blog.

Meanwhile I guess we'll be documenting our progress towards Christmas 2025 and our definitive retirement.

We're awaiting our first payment from my old IT pension. I did get identical two emails the same day, saying that computer system problems were delaying our first payment. We'll keep you posted!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen