You shall continue to drive...

 The agency that deals with driving licences is based in Nantes, and when you exchange a UK driving licence for a French one, as I now have to do, you first upload quite a number of documents to their website, including proof of address, proof of residency right, birth certificate, proof of right to drive from the UK government website, etc. etc.

I did that at the beginning of November. Strangely, last night, I dreamt that I was driving in excess of the speed limit and passed a police car which registered my excessive speed. I wondered how they would send the notice of fine to me, then realised that I was just dreaming.

Well I just received the call to send my original driving licence off to Nantes, so that my new French permit de conduire can be issued to me.

Hurrah !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen