Always something new!

 Yesterday I had a brief appointment in the centre of town at 10am, and it was bitterly cold in Bordeaux. Now I know that "bitterly cold" for us is still pretty warm by UK winter standards - we have become soft, please don't judge us. Sometimes in our flat it has dipped below 20°C this past week and we're barely coping. I know, it's pathetic.




Anyway, off I trotted into the city pausing briefly to take another angle on the opera house. On my way home I had intended walking but it was so cold so I took the tram again and chose the quickest back street to the stop. That's how I found it.

Place Georges de Porto Riche. The most sweet little square you ever saw, with lovely houses and trees all leafless. It was too cold to take a photo. Here's Google Maps' offering, with leaves and parked vehicles.

I scuttled through and made a note to come back in more clement times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen