Numb-day Monday phone call

This evening, tomorrow evening and Wednesday evening the joint forces of the GBUs, FAC asso and Agapé are putting on a series of evening discussions called Dialog Veritas, where sudents have been surveyed for the question they would like to ask God, the top five have been selected and these will then be presented and discussed.

Two speakers are booked for each evening.

Late morning the phone rang. Would I consider replacing one of the speakers, who is ill. I said "No" for this evening, and I'll get back to you for Tuesday and Wednesday.

After reflection I said I could do Tuesday (topics "God, if you exist, prove it!" and "What is there after death?") but no to Wednesday ("Why all the suffering?").

Thanks for praying !


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen