Forms. Baffling and challenging.

It looks as if this mobile phone changeover thing is going to go ok

Yesterday I had some BAFFLING forms to fill in, asking for my EMEI, my HAFGV and my JJJIJJJI among other things, to stick on the form the barcode from the mobile phone box beginning with 65498 (except it didn't, but I stuck it on anyway) and then to post off to three different addresses - new phone company address, 50 euros refund address and old phone company address.

But no sooner had I popped the forms in the postbox than I got a text message saying the transfer of my number is going ahead on 5 July.

Wow, that's efficient.

Then for the music school we all stared at the timetable.

If Catrin does an hour of solfège, followed by an hour of orchestra on Tuesday evenings, will then 1/2 hour flute lesson be too much on the same evening, and what about her homework ?

Gwilym's (shudder) electric guitar lesson is no problem because he can do his solfège on Tuesday with Catrin, but guitar is on Monday and there's no orchestra for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A bit about music exams in UK and France

The Kitchen